Company events for groups
Forton Events is your expert partner when designing, planning and delivering custom made events for groups and companies.
Wat we do
- Planning a weekend in Antwerp with your family, friends or colleagues?
- Discover the city and it fun things to do or places to see?
- You would like to visit a museum like Museum aan de Stroom (MAS), Red Star Line, DIVA (the new Diamondmuseum)(Diva) or museum voor hedendaagse kunst (MuhKa)?
- Looking for a memorable experience.
- Or in short: If you can do it in Antwerp, we know the places to be!
How does it work?
- We will propose an end to end agenda that will exceed your expectations
- A Chocolate workshop, city golf, visiting Antwerp below street level (ruienwandeling), interactively visit a brewery, street art in Antwerp, cocktail workshop, beer walk or wine tasting
- New! Harbour tour Atypical and original
- Special lunch, picknick, BBQ or dinner on a exclusive spot
- On foot or by bicycle (Harbour tour, Beer tasting, vibrant and fun districts outside the city center, fototours, art gallery tours)
- Using fun transportation (oldtimer tram, E-TukTuks, a vintage minibus)
- By boat onto the river Scheldt and the harbor
- Why not: get a view on the city by… helicopter or hot air balloon
- With Forton Events you can do the things you will remember for years to come!
What our customers say:
Inge is top notch!
Besides the fact that it is already an experience to visit Antwerp, Inge thinks of everything. Inge is a real Antwerp lady, who can tell you everything about the city and knows all the nice places in Antwerp. Had 2 genuinely nice days and I would definitely recommend Inge and her team.
Super cool corporate event!
The organization was fantastic!! Our team enjoyed a nice bike tour along the breweries and afterwards a beautiful BBQ with adapted Antwerp beers.
Great birthday gift
Highly recommended! Gift for my birthday. A super good guide who adapts completely to the company. You can see a large part of the city. The guide will take you to hidden places in the city. The explanation of the guide does not bore you for a minute. Great!
If you would like some more information or would like to order one of our events, please feel free to contact us!